Monday, March 19, 2007

A New Friend..


Have you ever driven by something all the time and think thats pretty cool I should take a picture of that.

Not far from my house is a scap metal company who in the past few years has been making all types of structures and placing them on the front of there scrap yard. Just recently I seen an addition to there collection that I thought would be pretty cool to photograph expecially at night with some added light.

So the other night I did just that with help of my wife we headed down to the scrap yard. I placed my 580ex on a monopod with a PW handed it to my wife as she played the role of a human tripod and I took some shots from all diferent angles.

Here are a few of them as well as one of Rusty the scrap yard dog.















































No comments: